Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Wardrobe Wednesday} Fall Sessions

So I have had a lot of clients ask for clothing advice, so I thought I would share some tips on Wardrobe Wednesday. Share some deals and clothing tips.  I always say simple is best, and coordination is better that matchy-match.  While researching I came across Kelly V Photography http://www.kellyvphotographyblog.com/?p=1635, I love what she chose for her WW post this week…and I think you’ll love them too!


I’m all about unique clothing finds — especially when it comes to dressing for a portrait session. And living in a mostly rural area without too many shopping options, I rely on online retailers quite a bit. So I was really excited to find out about Zulily.com. Anyone can sign up, and it delivers a daily e-mail to your inbox with deals for moms, babies and kids. All at incredible savings!



Sure, sometimes I just don’t have time and they get ignored or deleted. But when I’m looking for something a little different, Zulily is the place to go! It has introduced me to all sorts of retailers I never knew existed.



So for this week’s Wardrobe Wednesday, I thought I’d share my shopping secret with you and feature a few clothing finds from today’s daily deal! And if you sign up, you can get them, too.



One of today’s shopping “events” as Zulili calls them, is from Bouton Kids. When I checked out their website, I realized everything is hand-woven. Some of it is a little eclectic for my taste, but I loved some of the patterns and styles. I found two great pieces on the Zulili sale that made for a great starting point for outfits for a family session.





 Even better? Zulili is featuring the skirt for $44 ($76 on the store’s website) and the shirt for $37 ($64 at the store). Great deals, huh?






To round out the rest of the outfits, I opted for a little pop of color with red, which is perfect for fall.







WHERE TO SHOP



Dad



Blazer: Old Navy, $49.50



Jeans: Old Navy, $39.94



Shoes: Old Navy, $40







Mom



Shirt: Old Navy, $15



Jeggings: Old Navy, $34.94



Boots: Old Navy, $36.94



Bracelet: Old Navy, $10.94



Earrings: Old Navy, $8.94







Daughter



Hat: Old Navy, $12.94



Shirt: Old Navy, $8.94



Skirt: Zulili, $44 (must be a member to shop)



Shoes: Target, $9.99







Son



Shirt: Zulili, $37 (must be a member to shop)



Pants: Old Navy, $14.94



Shoes: Old Navy, $19.94




No comments:

Post a Comment