Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

In today's economy we are looking for ways to save a buck or two, hopefully more.  I have always enjoyed sharing bargains with others, so on Thursdays I am going to share some deals and bargains that I have come across. Please feel free to leave a comment below about some deals that you know of.

To start off, Jenn Smith Photography has a Deal on Facebook.  When you check in on Facebook, during any session, you will receive 8 free wallets. This deal is valid thru October 31st. We will be having monthly Deals on Facebook, so keep a look out for those. If you leave a review for Jenn Smith Photography, you will earn 1 free credit. If you have purchased a collection from Jenn Smith Photography, you know what credits are (those valuable little things)! Also in the new Family Welcome Packets, you receive 5, $75 toward prints coupons to give to friends and family. For everyone that redeems their coupon, you will receive $75 to spend on a new session. And as always every Senior Session comes with a complimentary Family Session ~ waived setting fee, one free 11x14, and 20% off collections.  These are just a few ways to save with Jenn Smith Photography. Keep an eye out for more Deals and specials.

I have ran across a website that I have found extremely useful for tips in saving some money. Feedthepig.org has some helpful tips for breaking spending habits. My spending addictions are Magazines/books, shoes (I was in denial about this one until we moved) and  music downloads. I have found some pretty useful advice, like the one for Magazines/books ~ Got a library card in your wallet? Use it! (my mother and mother-in-law will appreciate that one, they are both librarians).  My music downloads have slowed down a bit, thanks to some great music bloggers out there and some useful apps (which I will discuss on Music Mondays). As far as my shoe addiction goes, my husband will be glad to know that I haven't purchased a pair since we have moved, I have looked and drooled, but the debit card has stayed in my wallet.

I have however purchased a few new shorts and a super cute top at Dillard's, which I scored  for an amazing $8.00 a piece, thanks to the clearance rack and seasonal clothing changes at the stores.  So stop by your favorite store and check out the clearance rack, and please share your latest bargains! If you read yesterdays Wardrobe Wednesday post and signed up with Zulily, then you know that toady's events are Pink & Powerful Boutique with up to 70% off (Support in Style! Kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month in style), and Olive Kids with up to 40% off (Sheets, drapes and wall art).

Hope that these few little tips have helped, I will keep an eye out for more tips, links, and bargains to share with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment