Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday

Since we have become some what settled after our big move, I realized that it is time to turn my attention to my biz pages.  Throughout the week I plan on adding more content to spice things up.  The blog will become more of an extension of who I am, not just about my photography. 
If you have ever met me then you probably already know my addiction to music, and that it is my other passion. Not that I play and instrument now (unless drums on Rock Band count), but I couldn't live without music. One of the first things that I ask people, "What kind of music do you listen to?" I am not looking for a specific answer, and I don't mind what you listen too, because I listen to it all!!  So Mondays are now known as Music Mondays!! I will share with you what is on my play list. It will be new artist and songs, and some old favs. I hope that you leave a comment about what you are listening in the comment area, I check everything out!

So let's get down to what is on my play list this week:

1. Coming Down - by Dum Dum Girls.  They will be doing a studio session on Sirius XMU on Wednesday evening at 9central. I will be listening to that one!!

2. I Need A Dollar - by Aloe Blacc

3.  Give Me Your Eyes - by Brandon Heath

4.  Barton Hollow - by The Civil Wars

5.  Hide and Seek - by Imogen Heap

6.  Midnight City - by M83

7. Virgin - by Manchester Orchestra

8.  Jealous Of The Moon - by Nickel Creek

9.  Billie Holiday - by Warpaint

10. Street Joy - by White Denim

Check out some of these tunes, they may not all be your cup of tea, but they are worth checking out.  Share what you are listening to, because I am always looking for new music. Hope that you all have a fantabulous Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment