Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday

I missed out on Friday's post, I will get that one up at a later date.  I have been feeling a bit under the weather and today I am lucky enough to be working on 3 hours, if that, of sleep.  So please excuse any major grammatical errors! 

Here is my playlist for the last week, you may take note that I watch a lot of TV.  As usual, you check them out and decide if it is to your liking, I am just sharing my playlist.  Would love for you to share yours in the comment area below.


1. To start off with, many of you may have noticed the commercials for the new Gears of War 3 video game, well they are playing one of my all time favorite artist, Mazzy Star's Into Dust.  So needless to say that has put me in the mood to rock her cd, the entire album is great! Good, relaxing, soulful music!

2. Secondly, the other new video game Dark Soul's has another awesome band playing their trailer soundtrack. The Silent Comedy is the name of the band, Bartholomew is the name of the song. Really enjoying this tune as of late.

3. This one is an oldie, Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie. Watched it's a Funny Story, and they played this sound, which you can't help but sing and dance to, so thank goodness for itunes (download it when you feel the need to hear it).

4.  Another band that I am enjoying right now are the Sleigh Bells, particularly Rill Rill.

5.  Colours by Grouplove

6.  Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5 featuring Greta Svabo Bech, really enjoying rocking this one!

7.  Some new Feist!! How Come You Never Go There

8.  Norwiegn singer Mr. Little Jeans (actually a chic) covers Arcade Fires, The Suburbs, and does it well.  You can nab this mp3 over at http://rcrdlbl.com. Check out other great artist while your there! 

9.  Today on Siruis XM U was blogradio, featuring Hipster Runoff, www.hipsterrunoff.com. He played this little tune that I really dug,  Desire [Remix} by Desire.

10.  Lastly,we have- Cowboys in the Void by Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment